Hurricanes Harvey/Irma/Maria - General Call for Responders
As Americares responds to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, we are looking skilled, experienced emergency response professionals to join our relief and recovery efforts in affected areas.
Americares is looking to recruit talented individuals with experience and expertise in the following fields: public health, logistics and supply chain, pharmacy, emergency response team leadership, and mental health and psychosocial support services. The work will be difficult and the conditions may be challenging, but the need is great so we hope you will consider joining our team.
The need is the greatest right now, so please apply now.
· Prior experience in emergency / disaster contexts is preferred.
· Experience responding to disasters in the U.S. is an asset.
· Proficiency in Spanish is an asset.
· Time commitment: A minimum of 3 weeks (but possible assignments through 12/31/17)
· Compensation: All positions are consultancy-based (weekly/monthly rate). Travel and lodging expenses are covered.
· Travel and logistics: Americares will make all arrangements for travel and lodging. Team members will be briefed regarding safety and security procedures.
Note: This call for responders is not a guarantee of deployment.